3H Communication Systems ......
3H Communication Systems:
RF and Microwave filters from DC to 50 GHz including Cavity, Lumped Component, Nano & Micro sized, and Ceramic topologies.
- Surface Mount Cavity filters to 50 GHz
Agile Microwave Technology
- Pin Diode Switches up to 20 GHz
Centerline Technologies .......
- Centerline Technologies provides ultra-precision services for grinding, lapping, polishing, diamond sawing and laser machining of metals, ceramic, sapphire and other materials — for the telecommunication, semiconductor, communication, test & measurement, micro-electronic, defense and security industries.
CW to 40 GHz
- Pulsed and C.W. to 50 GHz
Dynawave, Inc . .......
- Manufactures Cables, Connectors, and Adapters.
- Connectors: SMA, SMP, SSMA, SMPSM, BMS, 2.4mm, 2.9mm, Type N, TNC, MCK
- Bulk Coaxial Cable: phase stable-triple shielded
- Coaxial Cable Assemblies to 70 GHz
Covering DC to 110 GHZ
- Coaxial Switches: DC to 50 GHz
- Switch Matrices
- Switched Filter Banks
- Millimeter Wave components & Sub-Assemblies
- DC to 110 GHz Multi-Function Assemblies
Ladybug Technologies ......
- Peak Performance in Power Sensors from 9KHz to 40GHz.
- 80dB of Dynamic Range
- NIST Traceable USB power sensors and a patented no zeroing calibration feature
Lieder Development, Inc. .....
- Waveguide WR3 to Sr28 rigid twist, bends
- Pressure Windows and Flexible Waveguide
- Custom RF Test Boxes
- Power Dividers
- DC Blocks
- Bias Taps
- Impedance Matching Pads
Terminations and Mismatches
- EMC Transient generators for IEC, Aerospace, medical and component testing.
- ESD Guns
Noisewave - Noise Generators ......
- Noise Sources and Noise Generators, 1 MHz to 110 GHz
Sonoma Scientific, Inc .......
- High quality RF/Microwave ferrite isolators and circulators to produce high volume, low cost custom designs
Wenzel Associates .......
- OCXOs, crystal multiplied oscillators to 12 GHz, Qrb Sync disciplined OCXOs
Home | Company
Info | Products | Manufacturers
| Sales & Support
1777 Saratoga Avenue, Suite 205 | San Jose, CA 95129
Phone: 408-446-4100 | Fax: 408-446-5430
Website maintained by Engineers.com.
Please send all comments and suggestions toWebmaster.